When you’re applying for a new job, you may be asked to complete a pre-employment physical. For many businesses, physical exams are an easy way to measure health, stamina, and compatibility for performing the physical duties of a position. Physical exams have been shown to cut down on injuries in the workplace. They also provide a baseline for your health and wellness and can detect medical concerns early.
Our Pre-Employment Exam Services
Whether you work in an office space or blue-collar environment, Lanier Urgent Care can provide the medical help you need. We offer executive and regulatory exams as well as fitness for duty exams to determine when you’re set to return to work. Our experienced team is ready to help, making your physical exam quick and stress-free.
- Executive Health Exams ‒ These exams establish a medical baseline geared toward health and wellness initiatives.
- Regulatory & Compliance Exams ‒ Outlined by specific requirements set by an employer, Regulatory and Compliance exams include Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical Exams and OSHA Physical Exams.
- Fit for Duty Exam ‒ Also known as a “return-to-work exam”, this exam grants medical approval to return to work after medical leave.
What to Expect During Your Physical
A Lanier Urgent Care doctor will perform a complete work up to assess your current physical abilities and compare that with your medical history. From this assessment, they will be able to complete a physical that denotes your current physical status.
How to Prepare for a Pre-Employment Physical Exam
- Bring a valid form of ID such as your driver’s license.
- If you’re a first-time visitor at Lanier Urgent Care, you can complete your registration forms ahead of time. Simply submit your forms online and notify the front desk when you enter our lobby.
Medical History Form
HIPAA Release Form
Credit Card Authorization Form
- If your prospective employer ordered the exam, please bring any paperwork indicating the necessary services.
- If you wear glasses or a hearing aid, bring these along to your appointment.
- Be prepared to answer questions regarding your medical history, previous medications, and any allergies you have.
Schedule your Pre-Employment Exam Today!
Whether you are an employee looking for a quick physical or in need of pre-employment drug testing, Lanier Urgent Care has you covered. We are conveniently located off Thompson Bridge in Gainesville, GA. We are open Monday – Friday from 8 am to 7 pm and on weekends from 9 am to 5 pm. We accept walk-ins at your convenience.
Are You an Employer?
We offer a range of services tailored to your needs.
Make Lanier Urgent Care your go-to for employee health services.
3 Important Facts About Pre-Employment Drug Screening
DOT Physical Exam: All You Should Know
Why Is Preemployment Drug Testing Important?
- COVID-19 Testing
- Virtual Appointments
- Make a Payment
- Insurance and Follow-Up Visits