Insurance and Follow-Up Visit Policy
We are In-Network with Most Major Insurance carriers. We are able to verify benefits electronically once you are in our office.
BCBS, Tri-Care, United Healthcare, Aetna, Humana, Medicare
We Do Not Accept State Funded Policies such as Amerigroup, Medicaid, Am-better
We have a Strict policy as it relates to Follow Up visits. All visits will be billed to insurance and copays and deductibles as well as out of pocket expenses collected before being seen.
Follow up visits are only allowed under the following conditions:
- UTI allowed 1 follow up visit at no cost to patient
- Series of injections ordered by provider
- Broken Bones that require casting at the second appointment
- Suture removal if placed by our providers
- Infected Wounds where provider indicates follow up is required